Herein I report the events of the past month.

Originally shared by Elinore Loch

Herein I report the events of the past month.

As I was working on a series of reactions to synthesize a library of molecules for pharmaceutical drug development, I observed some anomalous results (for confidential reasons, these results cannot be disclosed). After three weeks of attempting and failing to obtain the expected results, I reached out to CrimsonCoder, an Ingress Agent known to be an expert in XM related pseudoscience. I had an upcoming presentation in front of a panel of experts in my field, and the results of these reactions were necessary for the success of this presentation. I had a thought that XM could be to blame for the lack of success in my experiments.

After participating in CrimsonCoder’s anomalous zone composed of the Mind, Soul, Body, and #Human glyphs, I was able to tap into the XM network to discover truths about my reactions that I had been ignorant of up to that point. I was able to take this new knowledge and use it to improve some of my reactions and adjust variables to obtain products that well exceeded my expectations and those of my superiors.

Disclaimer: As a professional scientist, I do not condone performing experiments on oneself. However, in matters related to XM exceptions may be made on an infrequent basis, under proper conditions with the assistance of an expert, as the results may sometimes be beneficial.

Transcripts of correspondence between myself and CrimsonCoder are included below for further details.

#Ingress #GlyphChallenge

Draw: Girlmeetstrails
Planning: CrimsonCoder
Fielding: Girlmeetstrails and CrimsonCoder

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From: Girlmeetstrails
To: CrimsonCoder
Subject: XM Exposure Question

Agent CrimsonCoder,

I'm a scientist currently working in a high security drug development lab. Over the last three weeks my reactions have produced unexpected -- and even strange -- products that, without going into too much detail, have very surprising properties. I bring this to your attention because back in April I was introduced to the Niantic Project and was provided an XM scanner. After replicating my reactions and obtaining the same aberrant products, I had a thought regarding XM. According to my scanner, the area surrounding my laboratory has a high concentration of XM. I've heard you're something of a XM expert; do you think it could have an impact on my results? I welcome any advice you have to offer, as I am wary of handling these aberrant products without further insight into their physical properties and toxicity. I have attached some of my findings for your convenience.

I look forward to corresponding with you,

Agent Girlmeetstrails


From: CrimsonCoder
To: Girlmeetstrials
Subject: Re: XM Exposure Question

Agent Girlmeetstrails, thank you again for reaching out to me for help. I'm sorry it took me so long to get back to you.I am, in fact, quite experienced with XM exposure. I've recursed after all.
To your question about how the XM exposure altered your reaction, I've been running a lot of simulations. It looks like it might have actually been because you, yourself were exposed not because of the reaction being exposed. It's the only thing that makes the numbers work out right.

My simulations predict that we can create an anomalous zone to reproduce the results without needing actual human exposure using the Human glyph. The results will be much more powerful if we build the glyph out of its parts, Mind, Body, and Soul. Mind representing the Resistance, Soul representing the Enlightened, and Body representing both at once. This should also enable us to isolate it to better study with a much lower chance of contamination.

The optimal time to perform the experiment would be this weekend. Let me know if you think this can be done.

Agent CrimsonCoder


From: Girlmeetstrails
To: CrimsonCoder
Subject: Re: XM Exposure Question

Agent CrimsonCoder,

Thank you for your prompt and attentive response. This weekend would be ideal to perform the experiments you recommend, as I need to deliver a report of my findings on Monday.

Agent Girlmeetstrails








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Created a Wiki page for the RPG being played at the MAGNUS Reawakens event - please help add intel and share...