So the address given to Wendy at the end of this

Originally shared by Ishira “Glyph Hunter” Tsubasa

So the address given to Wendy at the end of this

32.12° north 99.1718° west

Lands her right behind the Robert e Howard museum in Cross Plains Texas. I think we need agents to go back and search for something again!

Also the Glyphs she pushes 1331 are unknown human human unknown.

Ingress John Hanke flint dille Edgar Allan Wright Operation Essex Hank Johnson Andrew Krug H. Richard Loeb #ingress #Crossplains
https://youtu.be/ehoBIJDq83o

Comments

  1. makes me wish i lived closer to these areas. not much going on in maine at the moment :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. any idea what route she is taking to get there?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, the ai's broke. Actually, if you insert that sequence they go silent. (Unknown Human Human Unknown) Ishira Tsubasa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ishira Tsubasa Is your agent on the ground yet?

    ReplyDelete
  5. No sadly.. I am hoping to hear back from them soon but if anything, anyone going there would be appreciated

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ishira Tsubasa I wish I knew Texas Agents. I can't even track one down online. I live 4,500 kilometers away sadly. In the old days we could have had a camp set up there by now full of agents...

    ReplyDelete
  7. its a bummer yeah . i want to be more boots on the ground myself :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Created a Wiki page for the RPG being played at the MAGNUS Reawakens event - please help add intel and share...