3 am and I can't sleep, so I check into ingress to find that Glyphs have shown up again in the form of a website and...

Originally shared by Ishira “Glyph Hunter” Tsubasa

3 am and I can't sleep, so I check into ingress to find that Glyphs have shown up again in the form of a website and video! So of course, I watch the video.

First thing I see is, of course, a Glyph board with the following glyphs

Nzeer XM Journey
Unbounded
Past (?) Technology Human
Attack/War edit, after further examination with Achim S. I believe he is correct and this could be More Chaos Shapers/Collective
Future (?) Defend Idea/Thought/Creativity

Edit I put question marks but past and future because while they look like the could be them, they arnt drawn properly.

Next is another interesting thing... I hear who I think is JRich.... talking to this new girl. And then the most shocking of all is the second set of Glyphs!

Open/Accept All Clear All End All Open/Accept Mind Open/Accept Soul Accept/Open Body Begin

If you think those glyphs sound very familiar you are right.... They were used before, with Klue S. And A Detection Algorithm .....

https://youtu.be/Nu5XbO6W_zw

What exactly is this Dunraven group doing? I have my suspicions... What are yours agents?

Ingress John Hanke flint dille Edgar Allan Wright H. Richard Loeb Hank Johnson Operation Essex Project Lycaeum Project Isthmus #ingress #glyphstudies



https://youtu.be/5AGR54FJlCY

Comments

  1. I am not sure this is J Rich - although I am curious. Was J Rich at any of the anomaly events last weekend? I met her in Philadelphia and talked a little about her research... now I am very curious.

    PS - this video made me think of Devra and what she did at Visur....

    ReplyDelete
  2. As to what they are doing - their website gives some odd mixed messages - plus, seeing the first case study - why would you allow a video that seems to be saying beware experiments on your site if you are conducting experiments...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've gotten to meet Jrich JoJo Stratton . Ive gotten to meet her twice and while the voice tone is a bit off I was wondering if that's just cause it's a recording. I could be wrong about it being Jrich talking to Wendy but the voice and mannerisms of the person talking is very similar.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I should say characteristics of speech and not mannerism. There's certain points of response that are similar to what ive experienced with Jrich herself

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well then I wonder how she went from her being a playwright to helping with a "study"

    I will say this, when I saw the video and the way it is filmed, I thought Tecthulu... it just gave me that vibe - like the first time we saw the image hidden in that video....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Created a Wiki page for the RPG being played at the MAGNUS Reawakens event - please help add intel and share...