I wonder what else the trailer holds for us!

I wonder what else the trailer holds for us!

Originally shared by Ishira “Glyph Hunter” Tsubasa

Looking over the trailer for the Ingress Anime there are definitely some things that i have, and I'm sure many others have, noted. One thing in particular caught my eye right away and that was the face above what looked like A Detection Algorithm . (I have a suspicion this maybe omnivore though as we were told the program may be coming back) The face reminded me of something I came across while researching glyph artifacts which were the #Abaddon shards. (thank you fevgames for the quick links) They too are a face, which seems to be closely related to the same color make up of this face in the beginning of the trailer. You can see a full animation of the Abaddon shards below done by DeviateFish.

https://youtu.be/nqP1We1lTyk

I am not saying that the anime is directly connected to Abaddon but I am very interested in the small connections that could be made or the hidden Easter eggs in this anime that point to things we have already witnessed and will have Nostalgia over while watching. It honestly helps me as an investigator of the storyline as a whole connect with the anime further. I look forward to it and pointing out the little things that are familiar in the teasers we are given. You can see the new trailer below, this is looking even more amazing by the day.

https://youtu.be/GGSAXIfN-cU

Of course, please remember these are just my opinions and shouldn't be taken as fact. I have a sneaking suspicion that this is something more but that could be the Investigator in me talking. It would be amazing to see the anime connect with our Universes timeline/storyline in some way. I am planning on doing a couple more things on the trailer throughout the next week because it is just filled with interesting details.

Ingress John Hanke Andrew Krug flint dille Edgar Allan Wright H. Richard Loeb Operation Essex #ingress #ingressanime





Comments

  1. So childish . . . I must say I am disappoined with the trailer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not share your thoughts but that's fine. :) I hope maybe you'll give it a chance and watch one episode when it comes out but that is your choice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jozef Zubricky - remember we are looking at an anime, and in a language we may not be familiar with. Consider how often one has to use less complex words and sentences to reach a wider audience. Also; it's anime! Even the product for mature audiences may be considered less-than-mature; meant to entertain and be approachable. Like any teaser, one can imagine seconds of story isn't going to convey a full episode right? I hope we get to talk about the episodes together from our personal experience and even knowledge of the Ingress story when it comes out where we respectively live.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ishira Tsubasa Kevin Shaw I will watch it, I like Ingress lore very much. I just hope they fit the audience. PoGo shall be for children.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hah - well I'm 44 and I play and enjoy them both. PoGo appeals to the comic book/collectible card collector part of me.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Created a Wiki page for the RPG being played at the MAGNUS Reawakens event - please help add intel and share...