I found this image intriguing, it's definitely the Liberty Bell in the background, I pointed out where the crack is.


I found this image intriguing, it's definitely the Liberty Bell in the background, I pointed out where the crack is.

In addition, the sketch of the woman and snake surrounded by rough glyph scrawlings bears a strong resemblance to the sketches of Carrie Campbell's glyph illustrations from the "original" universe.

This makes me wonder if Philadelphia will hold more significance in her research than we realize. Or if perhaps she'll journey there for day 2...

Also, slightly unrelated, how do I join the Hangouts and Telegram groups?

Comments

  1. Which telegram and hangouts groups are you referring to?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aah then I'd like to know the answer too.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Catalina Reyes exactly! that's what I meant, both the glyphs and the illustration style itself seem very similar

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yeah. The bell is probably die glocke. Oliver mentioned it in his video. But the symbols called a lot my attention

    ReplyDelete
  5. The bell also makes me think of Die Glocke

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did we save our universe's Carrie; even allowing her death?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Created a Wiki page for the RPG being played at the MAGNUS Reawakens event - please help add intel and share...