Two words:

Two words:

JARVIS LIVES.

Comments

  1. I do not know this. The harmony has not yet been revealed. Where I am standing, I found his grave and his sacrifice was accepted many years ago. But the shape of the mind of Jarvis always lives. Whether it has found corporeal form in a similarly aged body, I don't know. In the world I am from, this was not possible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Case Schmidt

    His Simulacrum failed due to the machinations of ADA, but his essence remains

    In the house of the SHAPERS
    Blessed JARVIS lies sleeping

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could believe his mind lives. But I don't know where it would fit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Case Schmidt

    I confirmed the TRUTH of my communion with him, when I spoke to the Acolyte in San Francisco.

    He Lives, who once was dead.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Created a Wiki page for the RPG being played at the MAGNUS Reawakens event - please help add intel and share...