I'm being watched. I didn't think I was that high up the chain to notice, but....

Originally shared by Melissa Wikkedimp

I'm being watched. I didn't think I was that high up the chain to notice, but....
I noticed a black van sitting on my usual evening route home. I kinda got a little scared when the passenger door opened and a man stepped out. In his hand was this Manila envelope.
He handed it to me and said, 'You'll know what to do when the time is right."
He hopped back in the van and left me. Standing there. Dumbfounded.


Looks like the time is right.

Ingress H. Richard Loeb Hank Johnson


Comments

  1. self generated XM portal? it implies portals can generate by themselves, without a help of portal submissions by agents. I'm sure there's a distinction between true portal and fake one. they looks like completely same so we need to observe portal without scanner to recognize them.

    btw big achievement, Melissa!! awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last time I was in a van there was candy promised that I never got 😝 on a serious note that’s totally awesome

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Created a Wiki page for the RPG being played at the MAGNUS Reawakens event - please help add intel and share...