Glyph Autopsy's Project X - Where do ideas come from?


Glyph Autopsy's Project X - Where do ideas come from?

Sooner or later, maybe every one of us wondered where ideas actually come from. Do thoughts really arise in our brain or are they 'implanted' into us? And if so, can it be that somewhere in the world or at another time exactly the same thought arises in another person? How is that possible and how can that happen?

Roland Jarvis talked about that xm influenced phenomenon.[1] Here is the transcript of the audio file:

”I am about to disclaim my own genius. You see, at some point, I realized that my ideas did not come from inside myself but from… from somewhere else. At first, I rejected this concept. I laughed when I was sued by a madman who was claiming that I was stealing his ideas. The suit of course went nowhere because I have very good lawyers, but… that’s when we were leaving the courtroom and he described to me in precise detail the idea that had been brewing in my mind, but that I had told nobody. Ugh, it’s bugged me. It bugs me even more when he hung himself from one of my installations.”

A team of incredible developers has investigated this question and created an amazing experiment using artificial intelligence.[2]

”What visual similarities can a computer vision algorithm find to connect a sculpture with a drawing?”

”What is the connection between a 4000 year old clay figure and Van Gogh’s Starry Night?”

H. Richard Loeb A Detection Algorithm this experiment might interest you…

The truth is out there

[1] https://goo.gl/4cmovq
[2] https://goo.gl/xU9G7P

#GlyphAutopsy

Edgar Allan Wright

Comments

  1. "In modern psychology, inspiration is not frequently studied, but it is generally seen as an entirely internal process. In each view, however, whether empiricist or mystical, inspiration is, by its nature, beyond control."

    The above passage, hidden amongst the code in the audio link, exists as a metaphor in contradiction of itself and the origin of inspiration; the audio and hidden text are related but very different interpretations, shaped by experience and perhaps other powers...

    Another message encoded out of plain sight in the link: #WeveGotDialtone 🛸

    Thank you for sharing this X Degrees of Separation experiment with us, Achim.
    commondatastorage.googleapis.com - commondatastorage.googleapis.com/pac/IB/00/item/contact/Contact.mp3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this piece, it it's definitely thought-provoking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liberty Naud will be interesting to see the connections between Camp Navarro and Kaltenberg Castle.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Created a Wiki page for the RPG being played at the MAGNUS Reawakens event - please help add intel and share...