they say that with ingress prime all essex members will die

Comments

  1. I don't know whether to laugh or to start a bet on who will go first

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don´t know, i know only that i received a misterous letter when they say this

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well..... They will rewrite the story i think, and that's what essex is centered on

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah hecate....correct Vinlux Almohadilla​?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't one of her symbols the key?

    ReplyDelete
  6. That would be a LOT of murder charges. Just sayin ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i think that the firts person ?¿?¿ mmmm Melissa ?¿? or Yik Sheng Lee i don't know THIS IS CRAZY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. they forget most of us are simulacrum

    ReplyDelete
  9. Are you saying A. P. that if they decide to kill any of us it does not matter because we are simulacrum?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Or are we all ready just a dream of some electric sheep that's about to wake up

    ReplyDelete
  11. Vinlux Almohadilla exactly.. we will come back more powerful than they can possibly imagine

    ReplyDelete
  12. A lot more recursions in the RPE i guess...

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like the idea of becoming “reborn” rather than dying.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I live my life as a tumbleweed. All of the seeds I have cast will grow anew. I fell sorry for the world when there there will be so many of me and my Babylonian theories from years of Essex past.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Essex is a strong and powerful group. Nothing can stop us... But if that will happen, I believe we will all come back, as Simulacrums.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hahahahaha considering the tremendous amount of time, people and other resources something like that would take and that probably the word "genocide" could be used I don't think it would be a very smart move... Not even pot the N.I.A. (or the others involved)...

    ReplyDelete
  17. It would not be the first time Catalina Reyes :'( :'( has already occurred in 2 non-parallel alternative dimensions

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Created a Wiki page for the RPG being played at the MAGNUS Reawakens event - please help add intel and share...