I wanted to share a theory with all of you that I recently shared with Edgar Allan Wright​.

I wanted to share a theory with all of you that I recently shared with Edgar Allan Wright​. Please share your thoughts.

I believe there's a strong possibility that the Acolyte is the same person as Twyla Klippe, the woman who was shot with Jarvis on Epiphany Night.

1. She resembles Devra in appearance, whom she was mistaken for.
2. Her body was not accounted for.
3. It's possible she went through a similar experience that Jarvis did or could have already been a 13MAGNUS simulacrum at the time.

Comments

  1. It could also be possible that her exposure to XM happened in much the same same way as Hubert Farlowe​.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well if Katelena's real name was Helga, then it is possible that Marla's real name was Twyla, and she could have become the Acolyte.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting.
    But PAC is acquainted with Katalena, OLW has also met with Katalena and Marla. Why do not they say nothing when seeing The Acolyte?

    ReplyDelete
  4. MailEater​ it has been said that the XM had physically affected on some of the researchers

    ReplyDelete
  5. She confirmed this to me personally.

    I asked her if one can be both alive and dead at the same time.

    She nodded slowly and said yes.

    I asked her if she knew from personal experience.

    She nodded more slowly and said yes.

    Then asked me if I had spoken to Jarvis.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Actually this was my theory as well. There is no mentioning of Marla's body. We know it was transferred together with Jarvis body by NL-1331 to CDC but that is it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am betting that IQtech took her.

    NIA got Jarvis.

    Really gross Quid Pro Quo.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Created a Wiki page for the RPG being played at the MAGNUS Reawakens event - please help add intel and share...