Essex Ingress Open RPG Supplement Update

Essex Ingress Open RPG Supplement Update

Today we've added in rules governing something that's been in table top RPGs since their inception..

Levels.

We've done things differently and have tied character levels directly with your performance in the Ingress Scanner.

Though all of this is up to the Patron running your session/campaign!!

Have a look! Also.. You can comment on the rules supplement to provide us with direct feedback!!!

I am actively looking for translators who can aid me in translating the rules into different languages. If you're interested in helping, please get in touch with me via Telegram, my Agent Handle is also my Telegram ID!!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1H8-zexmYhbgV36TmOwNT8G5m3LiHnpesQW1-mtdOQnU/edit?usp=sharing

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Created a Wiki page for the RPG being played at the MAGNUS Reawakens event - please help add intel and share...