Thank you for accepting me to the group I’m excited

Comments

  1. Daeniem Loidlan thank you I appreciate it greatly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I know the kind of sensations that exist in this partecipation (a very remote one, sometimes).

    The Essex project is a launch pad, a threshold for carrying who decides to go through the story of Ingress, its legends and its secrets.
    The underlying idea is to find the right light to read everything that happens in the scanner world.

    Is fascinating.
    And succeeds in completing the Ingress experience.
    Not only destruction of enemy portals, captures, links and fields, but a different, less superficial, more complex and deep knowledge of what moves behind the veil.
    Looking for the truth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daeniem Loidlan I am extremely intrigued will be fun

    ReplyDelete
  4. Daeniem Loidlan “the journey is the reward”

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, Yes indeed.........welcome to the dark side. Mwahhahaha😈

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Created a Wiki page for the RPG being played at the MAGNUS Reawakens event - please help add intel and share...