XM exposure: Stabilizing

XM exposure: Stabilizing

Anomalous activity: None detected

Time sensitive materials: Declassified.

* * *

My predictions were off. I'll have to take more readings... I may be entirely incorrect on the nature of things.

Or perhaps the Remote Participation Event at Camp Navarro changed the past? Perhaps at one point I was correct, but in this timeline I no longer am... Or maybe all that XM exposure in the forest simply drove me mad.

Regardless. For posterity's sake - now that the danger has passed - I will release my research papers to the public. flint dille, we discussed my findings during the Navarro proceedings; can you confirm if they've made their way into Edgar Allan Wright's hands yet? You did say he'd be very interested to read this, for more context on what makes an anomalous zone tick.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Created a Wiki page for the RPG being played at the MAGNUS Reawakens event - please help add intel and share...