Starting up at 13tev

Starting up at 13tev

Originally shared by ATLAS Experiment

[Press Statement] ATLAS kicks off a new year at 13 TeV

https://atlas.cern/updates/press-statement/new-year-13-tev

"A new season of record-breaking kicked off today, as the ATLAS Experiment began recording first data for physics of 2017. This will be the LHC’s third year colliding beams at an energy of 13 tera electron volts (TeV), allowing the ATLAS Experiment to continue to push the limits of physics..."

#WhatsUpLHC
https://atlas.cern/updates/press-statement/new-year-13-tev

Comments

  1. I warned everyone. But few acknowledged.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thia is where I get my IGN by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! AtLaZ TD​
    CERN has definitely been Interesting, it's what got me hooked into this...as I was researching it right before I got my invite. Then finding the parallels, i definitely had to see what is up.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Created a Wiki page for the RPG being played at the MAGNUS Reawakens event - please help add intel and share...