I find it a little odd that the next (last?) Anomaly this year seems to be a single day one on November 12th.

I find it a little odd that the next (last?) Anomaly this year seems to be a single day one on November 12th.

I also find it a little odd that there are no more NL-1331 stops planned.

November Lima... Lima representing "L", the 12th letter of the English alphabet. November 12th.

Maybe something will be happening revolving around NL-1331 at one of the Anomaly sites? Maybe I'm just reaching here... But didn't we have some folks find out information about NL-PRIME during the Euro "tour"?

Comments

  1. Very interesting indeed. What do you make of the 1331?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaron Almeida​ Not entirely sure yet.

    Most obvious thought says it could be a time... 13:31 being 1:31 pm (probably local to wherever the vehicle might be). Or possibly 13 hours, 31 minutes (13:31) after the Anomaly starts / ends.

    My other thought is that's a location clue of some sort. Once I get to a computer to look at the Anomaly sites again, I'll follow that one down the rabbit hole.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Created a Wiki page for the RPG being played at the MAGNUS Reawakens event - please help add intel and share...