Finally glad to unwrap one of my biggest projects with Fev Games yet! Hope it's useful!

Finally glad to unwrap one of my biggest projects with Fev Games yet! Hope it's useful! 

Originally shared by Fev Games

Mustafa Said has been hard at work on the creation of Character pages, covering lore elements of #Ingress . If you've ever been curious on the background of a character or need a refresher, give these a look!

Please leave feedback in the comments below.

https://fevgames.net/ingress/lore/characters/

#FevGames #Niantic  
https://fevgames.net/ingress/lore/characters

Comments

  1. Nifty! I think you have a typo in the Anomaly where Sarita Hays was last seen, though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jason Robertson Do I really? I remember her being at Intertius Flagstaff.....can you help me out?

    ReplyDelete
  3. As I recall that Anomaly series is called 'Interitus' not 'Intertius'.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jason Robertson Haha thanks so much for the correction! I'll get on it as soon as possible. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Created a Wiki page for the RPG being played at the MAGNUS Reawakens event - please help add intel and share...