So working on the detailed dossier wiki page for this post - https://niantic.schlarp.com/documents:offthegrid

So working on the detailed dossier wiki page for this post - https://niantic.schlarp.com/documents:offthegrid 

and this is in the chat - Context: Meta (Pevtsov, Ilya: CEO Visur Technologies, Multinational/Russia+EU: Far Horizon R&D, Life Science, Information, Technology and media, Intelligence and Kinetic Operations.) (Glas, CLaudia: Kinetic Operator, Visur Technology)

What catches my eye is the description for Ilya - What is Far Horizon?  I searched a little back through and not sure I found references to this... 
https://niantic.schlarp.com/documents:offthegrid

Comments

  1. Researching new technology that has no immediate application but sets up revolutionary leaps many years down the line was my assumption, but it could be a specific project title.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am leaning to Far Horizon could mean that - but Hulong has Strategic Explorations, right?  Also Far Horizon makes me think of the chase Ilya is on for immortality...  but was not sure if it was a project, a company or something else?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Derrick Lathrop I agree that a universal "malfunction" of all systems simultaneously sounds unlikely.  More likely that all systems were compromised ahead of time and then simultaneously "taken" offline.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha... Well, I suspect the investors behind these corporations will want them to have a monetization strategy soon as well. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you're right, JoJo Stratton , that this is the first mention we've seen of Far Horizon. Something to watch going forward.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It just caught me as potentially a  throw-away item, or could be something else, so was trying to see if that had come up before.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Created a Wiki page for the RPG being played at the MAGNUS Reawakens event - please help add intel and share...