I have a question about an idea, that comes over me today.

I have a question about an idea, that comes over me today.
After Hank Johnson​ died, he came back as a Simulacrum.
And Jarvis came first back as Shards and then as a Simulacrum.
Devra Bogdanovich​ and Stein Lightman​ entered the Portal Networks and became Shards.
They were all connected to XM and the Portals.
Now, A Detection Algorithm​ is dead, but she was deep connected with the Portal Networks, too. Is it possible, that there exists a Simulacrum of ADA?
(Sorry for my english)

Comments

  1. Yik Sheng Lee​ If she is a Simulacrum, she might be able to build her own body with XM. But in this case, she maybe wanted to die, just to create her own body.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Created a Wiki page for the RPG being played at the MAGNUS Reawakens event - please help add intel and share...