Last night I dreamed Carrie telling me that truth lies at the bottom of a deep well.

Comments

  1. Sounds like you watched the ring before bed ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dreamed I was eating cotton candy. When I woke up this morning, my pillow was missing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The First & Foremost A water well, I assumed. But now that I think of it, there are all kinds of wells.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The First & Foremost I guess I was the one looking for it...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Allen Tanner Deeper. At least as deep as the shaman, I would say. With the help of new technology, probably even deeper.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gab Riel​ in their anything else you can tell us about your dream?

    ReplyDelete
  7. syko lilith Well speaking of The Ring, I do remember her wearing a long white dress...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gab Riel​ Could you see what you was wearing? Also could you described what her or the dress looks like?

    ReplyDelete
  9. syko lilith Hard to tell. It's really mixing with The Ring now. Too long ago.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gab Riel​ So I have a feel that you need to search in carries notes. You might find your answer their.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Created a Wiki page for the RPG being played at the MAGNUS Reawakens event - please help add intel and share...