I had another vision when the airplane touched down in France this evening.


I had another vision when the airplane touched down in France this evening. I feel comfortable vaguely disclosing my location now that I have received this transcript.

On my last post, someone brought it to my attention that there is a mission day over the weekend here in Paris. It makes me wonder why I chose Paris instead of the U.S. or Germany, or anywhere else. After the last transcript, that subscribed me as "Infused with XM", I wonder if the network took me here on purpose. I will be attending the Mission Day, to find more information out about these transcripts, although I will not be disclosing my identity, as I have been followed constantly in the last several hours.

Thanks for all your help and trust.


Transcript:
A: We've lost her.
D: What! How?
A: She detected our conversation before we could get to her. She's left the UK, and we don't know where she's gone.
D: Hmm. Her skills are impressive. She's really throwing a block in our path. We need to seem trustworthy when we go public.
A: The cryptography team tracked her last photo to the sky above the English Channel, which probably means she's somewhere in France.
Do I have our agent pursue her?
D: No, I don't think there is a need for that. She's already done enough damage that silencing her would only make matters worse.
A: So what is or corse of action?
D: Inform the Media Team to silently build an Internet presence. We'll go public at the start of tomorrow.
A: You do realize that externalizing our network will release RDVIN to the rest of the world.
D: Yes, and I think that will be beneficial for our recon purposes. We could use his help now that ADA is offline. A tap into a dead system doesn't help us much.
A: Ok [Unsure tone] I'll inform them.

Comments

  1. Margaret The Mystic​ my apologies for speaking about you in the third person.

    Makes me sort of regret not going to Paris! (For Ingress)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How can we validate that she's legit, and not someone trying to exploit the Investigation for her own purposes? Can any connections to the Niantic Project, Sensitives, or any of the XM Corps or agencies be found?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Margaret The Mystic while you're in Paris, could you buy a new note book so that you don't have to write on crumpled scraps of paper?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting. Anything I should look out for while I'm attending Mission Day here in Paris?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hazel Vizion​ I'm guessing it could be an autonomous AI (and why not?).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not sure what it's significance might be yet, but one thing I notice about these transcripts: each sentence starts with either A: or D:, each one being arranged in the right order to spell ADA not one, but multiple times throughout the entirety of the paragraph. Could this be a cryptic way that ADA is actually communicating from "beyond the grave" so to speak? Sort of like her own version of Jarvis' "I am not dead". Or maybe even the N'zeer?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Paul T. It looks to me as though she is trying to distinguish between the speakers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sarah Rosen Yes, but still, they do if you take a look, for this one at least.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Created a Wiki page for the RPG being played at the MAGNUS Reawakens event - please help add intel and share...