Recently, I was sent the following from one of my top contacts in the world of dark xm research:

Recently, I was sent the following from one of my top contacts in the world of dark xm research:

Those sleepless nights finally brought results! A tiresome cough and a cold prevent me from concentrating and even sleeping properly, but that doesn't matter now. What's important is that I have managed to correctly assemble the prototype! There is no doubt that the original set up, which was based on the first calculations and drafts, was flawed. What pity that I wasn't able to come up with this concept right at the beginning. But there is no going back. Now I'll need to adjust all the energy flow calculations.

Endless work and concentration are beginning to take their toll, I slept 20 hours today. One thing worries me. I've heard news on the radio about the 13Magnus agents tracking an unknown scientist. I didn't want to believe it, but for the first time since I've been here I went up. Higher-ups confirmed the news. Why just now? How could I possibly shut down the research at this point? And worse, I mustn't get caught by 13Magnus! That would be the end of everything.

The situation is going from bad to worse, so I'm forced to start real testing earlier than I had intended. If my calculations are right, it should work. Tomorrow I'll run the first test on a living creature. It's good that there are so many rats down here...

The first test came off and the results have superseded all my expectations! The subject underwent energetic fusion without any harm whatsoever. I made it! Only the last phase remains... To run the fusion test on an entity of a higher evolutional level. The next experiment will involve a human. And since there's nobody else around, the first one to feel a new life in the veins will be me. I am not scared.

I have succeeded! A wave of energy ran through my body, a sensation that I cannot describe. I feel strength and euphoria. Like in the test with the rat, there were no side effects. The sense of victory that I'm experiencing is shadowed only by the unfortunate play of circumstances. My contacts are going dark one after another. T arrived this morning. This place is no longer safe for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Created a Wiki page for the RPG being played at the MAGNUS Reawakens event - please help add intel and share...