Originally shared by R41n R1d3r

 
Hi peeps,

After hundreads of comments, discusions I red I am sending out the 4th update of ''Small XM blast'' weapon + ''N'zeer's network virus'' based on your sugestion , corrections etc. I droped the operational range about 50%, done some restrictions of usage and carried out the drop rate. After each update I see more ppl looking on this positively but the ratio is still somehow against this weapon (60%against, 40%positive) I hope after this update i drag more ppl so please like, comment, share, sugest...so we can see this weapon on fields latter on 2015.

Comments

  1. Im into it. It favours the weaker team and gives them a short term farm. I bet it looks cool when deployed

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Created a Wiki page for the RPG being played at the MAGNUS Reawakens event - please help add intel and share...