Can someone enhance this?


Can someone enhance this?

Comments

  1. Im trying to do SOMETHING with it. So far, I have realized photo is upside down

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whatever it is, it is a poem in verse form.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know, I hadn't looked anything there. I had wanted to check back more on this before getting broadsided with a lot of life shiz. I have been out of the loop with the story for about two weeks now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Completely understandable when one considers your recent loss. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, everyone has been most graceful with giving me the time and space, but I would very much like to get back into some rhythm of normalcy, though Ingress wouldn't necessarily be considered that, its the closest I will be to carrying and moving on.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Created a Wiki page for the RPG being played at the MAGNUS Reawakens event - please help add intel and share...