Edgar Allan Wright You have tossed around the idea of having a rare #OperationEssex scanner medal created for...

Edgar Allan Wright You have tossed around the idea of having a rare #OperationEssex  scanner medal created for Investigators.
I think it would generate lots inquiry.
i.e.  "How did you get that Essex badge?"
Not only could it be a means of rewarding hard working investigators, but it could also drum up even more interest in Operation: Essex and the truth seeking scene.  Thoughts?

Originally shared by moonfleet

Comments

  1. I have been wanting this since I first saw it. I really, really, really, want this, but I'd like it as a patch . It's so awesome. I'm not sure you could get a screen badge icon to look right, maybe a different symbol for that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh moonfleet I want a custom badge profile pic

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love this as well.  Though, I would imagine it being likely that if such a badge were developed, it would feature a unique in-house design.
    moonfleet do you recall if the ship image you used for this was public domain?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Daniel Beaudoin mmm... good question! not sure. I found it using Google Image search. I'll check it out and get back to you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Daniel Beaudoin It'd be nice if Essex Investigators had a special symbol either in their pic or in their banner photo. Just a cheap thought.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice work moonfleet. I'm noticing all these attractive badges on Essex profiles.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Created a Wiki page for the RPG being played at the MAGNUS Reawakens event - please help add intel and share...