Good afternoon, Investigators of Operation Essex. My name is Mustafa Said and this is Today in Niantic History.

Good afternoon, Investigators of Operation Essex. My name is Mustafa Said and this is Today in Niantic History. 

Today is April 26th, 2014. One year ago today, Felicia Hajra-Lee made the announcement that she was going to release her work, known at the time as 'An Exotic Matter', to the public.  In fact, she was planning to take it one step further. 

She decided that she would ask the Niantic Community for assistance in forming the cover of the book. She launched a contest to decide who would win the honor. 

This announcement was very important as it was the first time Agents and Investigators would get their hands on the mysterious story held within the pages. 

Discuss and share your thoughts down below.

As always, Keep on searching for the truth, Investigators. 

#MuMu  

Originally shared by Felicia Hajra-Lee

The publishers of Alignment - Ingress by Thomas Greanias have finally come to their senses and offered me a book deal that I am satisfied with, for now.

An Exotic Matter will contain 9 previously unreleased chapters, as well as a special addendum featuring exclusive, never before seen comic-art by the ghost artist, Tycho.

I welcome the Niantic Project community's contributions as I finalize the cover for this book.

Submit your idea for the cover of the book as an image using #anexoticmatter . I will pick the submissions that were most outstanding on Wednesday, May 1st, and hold a contest to determine which cover should be chosen.

If you have read the first few chapters, submit a one sentence review ( also using #anexoticmatter ). I'm looking at you, JoJo Stratton. The best review or a section of it, (chosen by me), will grace the cover.

I will re-share my favorite submissions, and will reward these featured submissions with one-time-passcodes or invite codes.




Comments

  1. I have a copy of that third cover (sort of) before they changed the working title of the book.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Created a Wiki page for the RPG being played at the MAGNUS Reawakens event - please help add intel and share...