All right, last night I was graciously added to the Rabbit Hole Hangout.

All right, last night I was graciously added to the Rabbit Hole Hangout.  Thank you.  While playing a little catch up, an old video was brought up from ingress.  I thought I had watched everyone, but I guess I had not.  I dug deeper to see if there were any others I had missed.  It was all of the Cassandra videos.  How I missed these I do not know.  Anyway one video grabbed my attention- The Cassandra Signal-Compiled ( http://youtu.be/xXq6wvIOYlA ).  I asked if anyone had seen it and JoJo sent me here ( http://niantic.schlarp.com/investigation:videos:cassandrasignal ).  This was indeed the post I was looking for.  I noticed not all of the screenshots had been captured, So I decided to go frame by frame to attempt capture every one of them with their respective time stamp and see what glyph message was.

The Glyph message is: Open All, Clear All, Begin, Journey, Pursue, Self, War, Pursue, Self, Destroy, Begin.
Now in my attempt to capture time data and upload the photos in time stamp order, I hope my file naming convention is seen in the uploaded pictures.  If not I will take time later in the week to rename the pictures.  The file name for each Picture is as follows.  #.##.#   Most photos should just be #.##  the first # is the minute mark, the two ## are the seconds mark.  The single # after the seconds is to refer if multiple images showed up in the same seconds on which one came first; if it has a G in front of the minute mark that was used to separate out the glyphs in order.  Example A:  2.41.1, this refers to the time stamp 2:41 and it is the first image of found in that time stamp.  Example B: G0.07, this refers to a glyph seen at 0:07.














Comments

  1. I also think there was a hidden message as boxes would be stationary in a location for a little bit and then move.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you know of other videos where there may be multiple hidden images, let me know. I can attempt a frame by frame analysis to get screenshots. I will also attempt to do the ingress report as soon as I can on Thrusday for all hidden images that may pertain to this weekends anomily.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sam Gan which photo? 0.08? Some of the pictures were up for more frames than the one the screenshot is. If I know what time stamp I can go collect all of them

    ReplyDelete
  4. Roger, will investigated a little later.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sam Gan photos have been added to this album. They should have the file name request# for the order in which they appeared. I could not see any qr code, however through out the video boxes would stay stationary for a while Britt a new sequence of boxes would appear. 1.21 is a good example. Those orange boxes would stay stationary through many clips before new ones appeared.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sam Gan I see it...wow. what if all the squares are.the qr code and this helps is put it together?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am taking about the ones you can see in 1.45. While watching I felt as if it was a qr code

    ReplyDelete
  8. This will take a lot more time to piece together.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is where the qr code takes you? David Timothy

    ReplyDelete
  10. So that is where the shot is from, got it, but has that qr code been solved?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm not sure that anyone has been able to decipher it because the sources are all so low-res.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So I decoded the QR Code..Well atleast the first one.  I will post start a new post

    ReplyDelete
  13. There are two QR codes at this location.  The image currently seen  (8/25/2012) I have not been able to complete.  The image that was there previously (12/3/2011) took you to this website goo.gl/BF5jL .

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have converted the newer QR code in Excel to try to decode by hand, however, the encryption key is what is missing :S

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sam Gan Second QR code is comming together.. I am starting to get another weblink. I have about another hour or three until i fully get it decoded by hand.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sam Gan, Using excel and using fill. Iwill have some data missing in the middle, but maybe we can as a collective group figure it out.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I can now confirm the 2011 qr code is googls quick link to the site. If you compair the picture from 2011 to this goo.gl/BF5jL.qr you can see that they are identical. And I think the 2012 QR code takes you to the exact same place from what I have decoded.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sam Gan I added to the QR code what appeared to be missing in blue  It takes you to the same website.  Maybe Niantic or someone in that department can confirm this.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sam Gan , i guess it was decoded long ago Hugo Neves posted this a little while ago in another thread "at 0:15 seconds
    What is the Niantic Project

    also http://niantic.schlarp.com/investigation:qr_codes#what_is_the_niantic_project_video"

    Thank you Hugo Neves

    ReplyDelete
  20. np. I am happy to remember all that I put in the wiki even if I can't add all due to time limitations

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Created a Wiki page for the RPG being played at the MAGNUS Reawakens event - please help add intel and share...