Michelle E and I got a chance to speak with Susanna Moyer and Archit Bhargava in Austin last Saturday.

Michelle E and I got a chance to speak with Susanna Moyer and Archit Bhargava in Austin last Saturday.

It was late when we got the chance to speak so I took a slightly different approach. We initially talked about how she was enjoying the city and talked about good places to go. She mentioned she was a vegetarian and I was slightly embarrassed to realize I didn't know any specific places to recommend.  

After some small talk, i decided to take a chance and asked Susanna if she regretted helping Oliver Lynton-Wolfe attempt to destroy Roland Jarvis since she now believes that he is the real Roland Jarvis.

She looked to Archit Bhargava and asked if it was something they were ready to disclose and he replied it was up to her.

Anticipating the question,  Susanna explained that she and Archit were able to get over their past and become friends.

She and Archit explained that they were convinced that Roland Jarvis was dead and they were both taken by surprise when he was resurrected on 13Magnus.

Interestingly, she mentioned that she was still unable to disclose her specific reasons for assisting OLW get to Buenos Aires. I can only speculate that it may have something to do with her father or a secret source of information.
Susanna previously refused to discuss any information about her father.

Archit Bhargava stated that Susanna was a very private person and I took that as a cue to limit my questions to avoid making her feel too uncomfortable.

I know this information is limited but I hope you still find it helpful.

Comments

  1. ((So, Archit is her minder, I guess!))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, this is my first ARG. How does this work exactly? Ione Butler just pretends to be her character, like meeting "Peter Pan" at a Disney theme park?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes. Same with the other characters.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's actually the other way around Ben Ostrowsky.  Susanna Moyer is her actual identity.  Ione Butler is an alias used to maintain her cover as an actress, and further the greater cover story that "this is all a game."

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Created a Wiki page for the RPG being played at the MAGNUS Reawakens event - please help add intel and share...