I think no one has post something like this before, but sorry if I'll duplicating something.

I think no one has post something like this before, but sorry if I'll duplicating something.

I think is rare that ingress is bringing up again the beautiful Sarita Hays (yes, I'm a fan) for the last recursion anomaly after 7 months of being missing. (Last time on IR http://goo.gl/6kEP0o) They show us a different girl with Susana during 13Magnus and she was if I remember well in Bangladesh in Recursion. So why Sarita again? And most important, why to made special mention of her appearance in the last Ingress Report (number 50) as in the one we discuss here that has the characters distorted images clues.

For sure she's better known than the blondie, at least I think that, but I think she has never been such an important ingress character to put her in the same level of Hank Johnson, Klue and Susana.

This make me think if she's going to have now a better roll to impact in the story line. Or maybe, if Susana is going to have any issue (problem, disapearing, kidnaped) that will bring Sarita as the lead presence on the Ingress Report for some time.

What do you think?  Maybe I'm just over thinking.
http://goo.gl/6kEP0o

Comments

  1. Susana rotates through interns like Santa eats cookies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We know for sure that Sarita Hays is not X, but I'm sure there must be something coming up. I agree that it's odd to promote her in that video clip. It seems that story involvement may be likely. Also, Sarita is Enlightened aligned.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jose Ramirez Not that I don't believe you, but could you link me to the evidence for Sarita definitely not being X? I missed that somehow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Krishna Hammond No problem. You'll find that I always have a reference for any statements that I make like the one above. Here's the reference, it's in the comments. Keep in mind that X, Verity Seke, and Niantic Project are the same person (currently): https://plus.google.com/105211554081025512763/posts/SzBm9xqLaur

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jose Ramirez While you are at it, how do you know she is ENL?

    Jorge Pedrero Good question. I don't know if it is because so many people have asked about her, or if it really is because she is more important than has yet been revealed...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now that I have checked that link, such a blatant denial from X, makes it seem even more so to me that she actually could be Sarita... I still can't rule it out...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, how do you know she's a froggy Jose Ramirez ?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Reading that, it feels like a false lead to assume she's lying. Honestly, that seems it would be...out of character? We don't know much about X, but still that's outside the regular pattern of her behavior.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Why Verity Seke answered using Niantic Project profile instead of "her" own?

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's great to continue putting thought into this. I'm sure this weekend will provide some answers.

    As for Sarita being green? Watch the tutorial videos. Her agent name is in green. May not be much to go off of, but noteworthy all the same.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jorge Pedrero I think she follows the posting rules of investigation goes through Niantic Project and passcodes go through Verity Seke. That profile is used for virtually nothing else. Think of it as easier G+ management.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Created a Wiki page for the RPG being played at the MAGNUS Reawakens event - please help add intel and share...