Here are the transcripts for the three parts of the Welcome to Niantic speech given by +Devra Bogdanovich - many...

Here are the transcripts for the three parts of the Welcome to Niantic speech given by +Devra Bogdanovich - many interesting tidbits and brings up many questions - here are a few I have

part 1

1.  What are the XM spirals found by Dr. Nagassa

Part 2

1. So Roland was very well known and he has art all over, I wonder if these may become significant in future story.
2. Hank and Kureze worked together before? Do we have any other documents linking them? Is this the first mention of that? I wonder what project that would be or what study?

Part 3

1. Mentions Carrie created the imagery and mentions symbols, I wonder what symbols are in those binders and did she create the Niantic Project Logo?
2. Devra is already referring to ADA as a she and individual, so seems comfortable with that aspect...

thanks to Ruth Shepherd Chris Maulden and Jim Typhoon for transcript help  and here are the transcripts Rohlin Sander 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_wM76LF-F-h2-Qdtw3ZrQFKyN9_JEDnOWU8DSX9Xu24/edit?usp=sharing

Comments

  1. Morgan I. West no list that I know of, the best way to do it is go into the wiki and look at the documents, audio and videos (yes documents as we need searchable text for the documents as most are images). If there is a transcript, it will be listed with the media. there have been a few transcripts created but  #nianticprojecttranscripts  are few and far between right now...  was there a particular video/audio/document you wanted to work on? Also, if you want to create it but not add it to the wiki, let me know and I can post, or I can show you the coding for posting if you want to do it yourself!!!!  thanks for the interest

    ReplyDelete
  2. that works Morgan I. West and I would say no priority, work on the ones that interest you the most!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry for noticing so late. Have been spent all day downtown and just come back.
    The transcripts are really helping me. The "spiral" and "avid outdoorsman" thing really harassed my discernment, and now I can catch the self-mockery when Devra was talked about the "scattered mind". And it is the first time I realise that Yuen Ni is a Mrs., oops.
    Oh my, Devra even mentioned Arthur Clarke, I was not even noticed it.
    Now I think it may not make my translation accurate any more until I rewrite them.
    Can't be more grateful for that, you excellent agents! And of course, you, a wonderful campaign initiator, JoJo!
    Please allow me to thank you all again, this effort really helps me!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Created a Wiki page for the RPG being played at the MAGNUS Reawakens event - please help add intel and share...