Ok here is every frame of the weird glow thingies I promised.

Ok here is every frame of the weird glow thingies I promised. You will notice they repeat themselves. One thing I found interesting but may be nothing is there is two different types of glitches. They usually happen around the same time. But they are distinctly different. One is static. and one is flashes of color. Not sure if that means anything. Also I put in more frames of the "Lights off Lights on" Frames because it think its something important and well because it looks cool.

I hope this helps and someone can do something with them. 

Also I really tried to get the Audio Isolated, I just couldnt do it. Do we have any audio tec's in the house?














Comments

  1. I also noticed the weird glitches repeat while working on this last night. I tried to work on them but got nowhere. There's a section in the video where the glitch is isolated on black if anyone's interested.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like there are at least two, maybe three more that I missed on my viewings.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also something i noticed. The glowie things always were the result of a color glitch. If you look back at the other album you will notice the static glitch only had lines and square dots for the red anomalies

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look like glyphs, but distorted.  The most obvious distortion is in the one that looks like it would just be a vertical line, but is now a squiggly vertical line.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So this is how they introduce the 3rd faction... Hank finds the XM but not the kind he was expecting and the reds are born.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Created a Wiki page for the RPG being played at the MAGNUS Reawakens event - please help add intel and share...