I am trying to record, archive, document all of the events that occurred on Dec.

I am trying to record, archive, document all of the events that occurred on Dec. 14 as a part of the 6th #13Magnus  event.  I have started listing items as well as questions that seem to naturally fit based on the events.  I would love peer review and help as this is a draft only and needs lots of information and especially documented resources (I intend to start adding citations/references).  Any suggestions, comments and especially links to images, audio, video, etc. would be helpful and this post can serve as a collection point to bring all the scattered together. (it is listed as the 6th event in the #13Magnus  Anomaly   #13magnus #6thevent

Also, would it be helpful to at SITREPs from the day, or to stick to the "storyline"???

http://niantic.schlarp.com/investigation:apps:ingress:events?&#th_event2 
http://niantic.schlarp.com/investigation:apps:ingress:events?&#th_event2

Comments

  1. JoJo Stratton Check out my playlist for amateur video from San Francisco at http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLK3W1uJxLW-Osi4s5Ry7vsfdijlYHK4Lg

    I would think the storyline info is the most helpful for the wiki to focus on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, will add playlist link tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. JoJo Stratton You might want to add specific videos. I think the Jarvis Resurrection, OLW's pre-anomaly address and the post-anomaly Jarvis/OLW speech are the most important. The two AutoAwesome movies I made are more like video "postcards" from the event.

    ReplyDelete
  4. JoJo Stratton feel free to use any of my transcripts in your documentation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you Rory Durkin - a little slow but will pick this back up and definitely will use

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Created a Wiki page for the RPG being played at the MAGNUS Reawakens event - please help add intel and share...