I've watched this video, I don't know how many times, and I keep seeing new things.

I've watched this video, I don't know how many times, and I keep seeing new things.  
This time around though, I found something I think is quite interesting.  At timestamp 0:05, there's a list of agents, under Field Ops WatchList // Persons of Interest.  It appears to be early beta players, mostly because they all appear in this chat log on schlarp's site.
http://niantic.schlarp.com/irclogs/%23niantic2/2012-11-18.html

They all appear to be actual players too, not just NIA plants.

Originally shared by Elhanan Maayan

my comment was removed in IR ep27, so i'm posting it again, #13MAGNUS  was mentioned in the teaser trailer at time index 32, I WILL NOT BE SILENCED! 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=92rYjlxqypM#t=32

Comments

  1. Yes, it was a way of delivering shout out to pre game investigators. Been there since T minus

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes they were the top hacker crackers in irc pre ingress

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha that chat log brings back memories...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Daniel Benton LOL it was an IRC chat room with everyone just saying "Woah"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lukas Lentz Uhm, the one Paul Tate  posted has a lot more in it than that... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Daniel Benton ahh yeah the one i was talking about was on the 15th when they first found the video

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Created a Wiki page for the RPG being played at the MAGNUS Reawakens event - please help add intel and share...