Hello. I'm new to #operationessex - I'm not sure if there's a procedure to making inquiries, but if not...

Hello.  I'm new to #operationessex - I'm not sure if there's a procedure to making inquiries, but if not...

I've been doing a bit of thinking lately, as I try to catch up on things that have transpired prior to my being invited into Ingress.  Unless I am mistaken, Dr. +Joanna Brandt was one of the first to speak out about the possible dangers of XM, and the need for research and scientific studies.  I also recall seeing a letter from her to Congressman Robert Dasher.

Since that letter, I have seen nothing about Dr. Brandt or Congressman Dasher.  Are their current whereabouts known?  I am curious as to how much / what Brandt knows, and what or if congress is doing about XM, the Jarvis shards, agents scurrying all about the nation and world, etc.

Thanks very much.

Resistance Agent Geophanim
End of line

Comments

  1. Hi.  That's where I got much of the information for my initial inquiry.  I'm not sure how "proactive" into researching things can get (given the limitations of Ingress vs "mundane" life), but I found that avenue to be a potentially interesting direction for looking into.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's as little or as much research as you want to do.  Some people spend quite a bit of time and others not so much.  But everyone has an opportunity to contribute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kira Kroger is right. The "procedure" is just to post your thoughts. Of course the more detailed you are, the better we can bounce ideas. We're here because of our broad knowledge. Togetherness, synergy, and all that stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kira Kroger I think I worded that poorly (too much work, too little sleep) - I mean like, I can't really go out and find info on a Congressman that doesn't exist except by what niantic published, etc.

    Jose Ramirez thank you for that - very interesting indeed...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd also like to know just who this Congressman Dasher is....  Not the name of a current congressman that I know of, so I'm guessing it is a pseudonym?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brent appeared on it ingress-report right before doctor Kureze was killed, but you're right we haven't seen her since then.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maybe she'll rematerialize for Devra's vaccination campaign?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Created a Wiki page for the RPG being played at the MAGNUS Reawakens event - please help add intel and share...