Alright, A lot's been discovered in the last 30 mins, so without further ado, down the rabbit hole we go.


Alright, A lot's been discovered in the last 30 mins, so without further ado, down the rabbit hole we go.

Everyone's seen the glyph calibration paper being used.  Recently though, #OperationEssex with the help of +Anthony Castanza have discovered that there's actually 13 points to the grid.  Илья Склянухин (Sorry I can't + you. I can't figure out Cyrillic on my keyboard) noted that the 13 point calibration grid looks very similar to something called the Metatron Cube.

According to Wiki, "Some New Age teachers call a variant of this figure the Fruit of Life." We'll come back to that in a minute, but who's Metatron. Digging further in this Wiki adventure, we find that Metatron is an angel.  An Angel who was formerly known as Enoch. Yes, our prophetic musician bears the same name as Enoch, a biblical character who was Noah's Great-Grandfather. 

Genesis 5:24 tells us, "Enoch walked with God; and he was not, for God took him."  Enoch was taken by god to become the angel Metatron (now this is the important part form the wikit), who "is the highest of the angels and serves as the celestial scribe"  

Scribes, Glyphs, Metatron, Enoch, It's all starting to make sense.  Now back to that Fruit of Life business,  If we look at the wiki for that, we find: The "Fruit of Life" symbol is composed of 13 circles. The fruit of Life is said to be the blueprint of the universe, containing the basis for the design of every atom, molecular structure, life form, and everything in existence. It contains the geometric basis for the delineation of Metatron's Cube, which brings forth the platonic solids" Sounds a lot like what glyphs are to me. With this in mind, I think we've very well nailed down some key facts about Enoch and the Glyphs

Comments

  1. For reference, the 13 point calibration grid that fits the first wave of scanner glyphs from weeks ago: http://goo.gl/1KyZp9 (in addition to all of the preexisting glyphs)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn. I was thinking this way months ago and never followed up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jim Typhoon it's ok. I do it for the truth, not the likes. Feel free to expand on anything I've missed

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've seen this before, but you're explanation really emphasizes it's relevance.  I'm inspired to work on something new...  Thanks Drew Dondero

    ReplyDelete
  5. And we have our own Enoch here - Enoch Dalby.

    Food for thought, hmm?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay so if I remember correctly the grade of circles represent the Sephoroth. Which are the different elements of a person's being provide either a passage to, or away off perfecting your being so as to be, closer to God. I forget which circle represent what parts of a person being. But I think if we get a chart we can identify the elements that the different lives are telling us to and body or something to that effect. The pictures of the glist that I've seen before for #ValkyrieSignal, seek and harmony, both have little dots around the outside of the glyphs themselves. Indicating that these glyphs are tracing out paths on this grid of Sephiroth. The logo for ingress itself touches on all of the circles but shows only links between a few of them. As opposed to this picture which links all circles with all possible other circles. That's really cool. I need to find a chart names these various circles.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Also I'm using voice to text because I'm not feeling very well and even though voice to text is mainly what I'm saying, its way better than how I'm able to type on my tablet right now. So I apologize if some of that is not entirely clear.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're thinking of the Tree of Life, which is a Kabbalah symbol. It's very similar, but doesn't quite match, though there may be meanings to these ones too, that I don't know about.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh you're right, the Tree of Life is "taller" isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes, however we're on the right track, and thinking the right way.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Created a Wiki page for the RPG being played at the MAGNUS Reawakens event - please help add intel and share...