It seems like a lot happened in the short time since Seattle.

It seems like a lot happened in the short time since Seattle.  Tell me if I'm right.  The Resistance got some documents after Seattle, and tried to extort Visur, then they burned them when they didn't respond?  I'm only confused because I thought Nicholas Moore was Enlightened now, why would he be posting if the Resistance got the documents.  

As a PS, I think it's awesome that Niantic are involving some of the players in the plot.  Definitely makes the whole story more immersive.

Comments

  1. I believe the enlightened in kiev also have documents

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I think the "Christmas" He's referring to is an item count upgrade?  I heard rumor that the Enlightened was getting that as well?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nik changes factions like a model changes clothes :o). His alignment has always been Resistance though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is referring to an ancient nerd joke.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Created a Wiki page for the RPG being played at the MAGNUS Reawakens event - please help add intel and share...