Via means through or by way of, and noir is French for black.

Via means through or by way of, and noir is French for black. Black is often used to signify death like the black dot or a black vale. Combining this with the "N" clip, I think either someone is going to die for good or come back from dead, again.

Comments

  1. I have always interpreted it as "Through the Light"/"Path of Light" and "Through the Darkness"/"Path of Dark"

    'Through the Light' and now 'Into the Darkness'.... I am guessing someone is going to die.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alguém já morreu e ressucitou para nosso bem, a 2016 anos atrás afinal a história não começa depois do ingress ela já exitia só não fora revelada até o ano 1.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

so, general question.

Essex members as you are aware essex and our member Lukas Lentz credibility , were attacked by the Global Data...

I am beginning to catalogue a list of Transdimensional Objects which appear to be inert artifacts, but, in fact,...