Journey well among the N'zeer, Carrie.

Journey well among the N'zeer, Carrie.

#TuneIngress  
https://soundcloud.com/gab-android/elegy-a-remix

Comments

  1. I prefer to think Carrie is free from all the conflict between N'zeer and Shaper, Resistance and Enlightened. She is part of the true Ultimate.
    And that's a nice mix!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The First & Foremost conflict isn't a desired state, but a means to a desired state. I think all Carrie ever wanted was to understand. Her manner of death hopefully preserved her independence.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The First & Foremost For me, it's the means to the end, not just the end.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The First & Foremost I agree. I am enlightened because I think the means being used by the Shapers are more appropriate than what I have learned of the N'zeer.
    Note that that doesn't mean I support 13Magnus. They may share the destination, and perhaps the means, but aren't my guides or leader.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would like to know that as well. The First & Foremost​

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Essex members as you are aware essex and our member Lukas Lentz credibility , were attacked by the Global Data...

so, general question.

I am beginning to catalogue a list of Transdimensional Objects which appear to be inert artifacts, but, in fact,...