So during Recursion Prime in Austin, i had the privilege with AtLaZ The Dragon to interview the Prime Hank Johnson.

So during Recursion Prime in Austin, i had the privilege with AtLaZ The Dragon to interview the Prime Hank Johnson.

We recorded the encounter, and now I will share the recording with you all.

Interviewers:
AtLaZ The Dragon
Debora

Recording Engineer:
Charles Bailey

Questions from agents included:
Mario Valenzuela II
YuShan
Melissa Wikkedimp
CtrlAltFck
Gerald Wolf
+Escalfar
+SHODANn

Special Thanks:
AtLaZ The Dragon
Hank Johnson (Prime)


Thank you Charles Bailey for recording, and NIA for letting use the isolation tent to protect all parties from the AZ XM levels.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1kbxmj3STPteCx0-0vdnXCgkyLsp2R-PU

flint dille John Hanke Edgar Allan Wright

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1kbxmj3STPteCx0-0vdnXCgkyLsp2R-PU

Comments

  1. Carlos Juniors Reyes Quezada hahahaha ok... I still have to translate the ones my interview team, so after those, yeah. Gladly :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Catalina Reyes Ah hah!!! So what was your impression of him?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of Hank??? 🤔🤔🤔🤔 I still haven't watched this interview flint dille I'm still working on the interviews my crew "date-maru" did on Jarvis and PAC... But I want to watch this as soon as possible. I'm very intrigued about this Prime people and how different/similar they are to those in our universe.
    We asked our Hank if he would tell his prime counterpart about Jahan and he laughed... Then said Hank Prime had to made his own decisions... So well... Aren't we eager to see what those decisions will be? XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is Not the real Hank Jonson........🤔

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your outfit. You look so dare I say enlightened

    ReplyDelete
  6. Define weirdo I think it's rather normal but that's just me 😂

    ReplyDelete
  7. When I showed up for our team meeting they said it was obvious I was enlightened and that I went all out. Not even close, I looked overly normal. Black pants, black enlightened shirt, Grey jacket with a touch of green. Quite normal. I could have had green hair, green tights, green totu, green shoes, green jacket. Maybe next time I will go all out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pam K, go for it! I played the anomaly cosplaying Acolyte!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Laphroaig! 😁 I enjoyed the time he spent with Prime Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Created a Wiki page for the RPG being played at the MAGNUS Reawakens event - please help add intel and share...