A few years ago i found my way to the Essex boards. Not sure 100% how i got there, but i did get there.

A few years ago i found my way to the Essex boards. Not sure 100% how i got there, but i did get there.

The amount in the investigation was overwhelming at first, but most people were willing to entertain my barrage of questions.

I began to learn, to study.

I participated in RPE's online and in person. I found myself part of a magnus of Dreamers at Navarro and experienced Epiphany Night in person.

Now the story line is, recursing for lack of a better word. I'll be there to see it unfold and see where its differences lie.

Maybe you should join me?

#Essex #Investigations #SixthAnniversary

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Created a Wiki page for the RPG being played at the MAGNUS Reawakens event - please help add intel and share...