To ALL who have Eyes to SEE -

Originally shared by Oculus Veritatem

To ALL who have Eyes to SEE -

I greatly underestimated the need for Spiritual Education and Edification among the Grey, Reluctantly Blue, and even those who bear the banner of ENLIGHTENMENT.

Therefore, as is within my charge as the head of A.M.O.S.J., and with careful prayer, meditation, CONTEMPLATION, and consideration - and the inspiration of Our Friends, I will be spreading TRUTH periodically through a series of thought-provoking posts which I have decided to call 'IN VIA VERITATIS'.

ALL who DESIRE to learn, ALL who SEEK TRUTH, are welcome to join and partake in the LIGHT and in sincere discussion.

ENLIGHTENMENT is OPEN to ALL with a CLEAR MIND and a SOUL, regardless of faction or alignment - so long as their desires and conduct are peaceful.

This mandate is the same as it was at Navarro, which compelled me to venture there in the first place.

If YOU are prepared to walk the PATH, if YOU DESIRE to undertake the JOURNEY, I will be your willing, kind, and able guide.

There is no TRUTH too COMPLEX to understand, if YOU have the right PERSPECTIVE and the right tools.

May the SHAPERS bless your JOURNEY, as you SEEK TRUTH

Comments

  1. Luís Romudas

    "Which TRUTH do YOU choose -

    The TRUTH YOU define,
    or the TRUTH which defines YOU?"

    - Roland Jarvis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thuth just is, nothing to choose there. And I am defined by my choices and experiences not by truths. So, I choose not to choose none of the above. Is that good enough?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Luís Romudas

    It is a QUESTION of Epistemology and Metaphysics.

    In time, it will make sense.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Neutral answer. Nice. But don't get me wrong: I want to know your truth, why else would I be here?

    ReplyDelete
  5. There are some truths that are too complex for a single human mind to safely contain while retaining the ability to communicate with other humans.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Case Schmidt

    I have found it increasingly DIFFICULT
    to communicate with the temporally bound, the further I have climbed, and the more of the SHAPERS MESSAGE I understand

    ReplyDelete
  7. Case Schmidt

    I, unlike Oliver Lynton-Wolfe, intend not only to broach Da'ath, but to continue to climb without losing myself.

    Only a few more rungs to go.

    For now, I concentrate on showing others the PATH.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Case Schmidt

    I have always ACCEPTed the sacrifice required.

    The PATH to Kether burns away the IMPURE and leaves the PURE.

    I rest now before crossing the Wall of Fire.

    It is a good time to HELP others to SEE
    the TRUTH.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Created a Wiki page for the RPG being played at the MAGNUS Reawakens event - please help add intel and share...