Are the worlds of Ingress like this?


Are the worlds of Ingress like this?

#ingressPRIME #XMFestivalFukuoka

Comments

  1. Jared Elgvin There is a video which was revealed at the Fukuoka XM Festival last Saturday. In that Akira Tsukasa and Hank Johnson are talking about Ingress prime.
    I have made the above diagram the Ingress Universes' relationship mentioned in that video.
    The transcript of the video is below.
    plus.google.com - Full transcript to the XM Festival Fukuoka Video released last night Below ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool, we are going to have Ingress Recursion. Looking forward. Thanks for a nice post

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that I think about it, "prime" is a marking used to denote the derivative of a function. Is 2.0 called "prime" because it is some derivative or next iteration of this timeline?

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like moar goodies for the late comers. I wonder how much complaining and whining it took from those who claimed it was "unfair" we have badges they could not get.
    ...next up... "founder" badges for anyone who plays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like it too what dc comics does in there ifinate Earth's story arcs. Same earth just different.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Essex members as you are aware essex and our member Lukas Lentz credibility , were attacked by the Global Data...

so, general question.

I am beginning to catalogue a list of Transdimensional Objects which appear to be inert artifacts, but, in fact,...