Been hearing a new voice in the scanner, a man’s voice saying something I can’t understand.

Been hearing a new voice in the scanner, a man’s voice saying something I can’t understand. Possibly in Latin? ADA’s voice is still there saying the regular scanner things. Glitch with my phone, or is something going on? Has anyone else heard this?

Comments

  1. Level 4 and lower? Or who above level 4 plays ingress with sound active? 😁

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kimotu Bates I'm level 11 and still have sound on. It helps me fire extra percent on bursters and trips me what items I get from hacking

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathi Jo Brunning you know: headphones recommended. 😉 BTW: look at the circle. When it gets its minimum, you get 20% hit bonus. No need for sound for this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I play with the sound on and headphones. I love he ingress sounds... But I haven't recolled anything out of he ordinary lately...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kimotu Bates yes, I use headphones. And some people take visual cues and others take audio cues...j/s

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Essex members as you are aware essex and our member Lukas Lentz credibility , were attacked by the Global Data...

so, general question.

I am beginning to catalogue a list of Transdimensional Objects which appear to be inert artifacts, but, in fact,...