I've been able to gain access to a highly protected music and data


I've been able to gain access to a highly protected music and data
about the ongoing investigation into XM, Niantic and Ingress. The
music flie was uploaded on my SoundColud page. This music may have
been found in the unknown online music distribution like Spotify. I
don`t know who made and distributed. this. if I remember correctly,
this lyrics was featured in Carrie’s Vision Journal  Enoch, Didn’t you do it? He
hasn't publicly revealed anything about this, however,so take this
intel with a grain of salt.

SoundCloud : https://soundcloud.com/user-516270392/the-begin-elegy

enoch dalby
H. Richard Loeb
#ingress
#TuneIngress




.....
p.s. I awoke to find this has been dream (-:

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Created a Wiki page for the RPG being played at the MAGNUS Reawakens event - please help add intel and share...