If there is anybody interested in reading (or skimming through) the book mentioned by PAC in his first post about...

If there is anybody interested in reading (or skimming through) the book mentioned by PAC in his first post about the statues, here it is: http://www.rational.org/pdf_files/originsjj.pdf
http://www.rational.org/pdf_files/originsjj.pdf

Comments

  1. it should be open source, but I do have a science paper bot in my browser, so If you cannot see it let me know and I'll upload the book to my google drive and post it from there instead...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try to get it from the link. If you can't let me know

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

so, general question.

Essex members as you are aware essex and our member Lukas Lentz credibility , were attacked by the Global Data...

I am beginning to catalogue a list of Transdimensional Objects which appear to be inert artifacts, but, in fact,...