I participated in three of the #ingressRPE sessions at #13magnusReawakens and I need the help of those who also...

I participated in three of the #ingressRPE sessions at #13magnusReawakens and I need the help of those who also attended! I'm trying to compile info from the game in one handy document as well as see what info I could extrapolate to incorporate into creating an unofficial Savage Worlds _#Ingress__ RPE._

If you played in one or more sessions and kept your character sheet, archetype description, or item cards could you reply and upload the images?

I'm hoping we can get all 13 archetypes, although I doubt the patron will be available.


EDIT 5/25 Thanks to the info dump by Ishira Tsubasa​ I only need pictures of the following items:

Archetype Card: The Patron
Character sheets: Dreamer, Omniscient, Interpreter*, Skeptic, The Patron

Items: GLOCK, Shotgun, Tactical Vest.

*Sadly I can't read the number on Aaron P​'s interpreter character sheet picture.

Comments

  1. I may suggest adding a few other archetypes... The Protector, the techno-mage, etc..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ishira Tsubasa​. I'll have to look through all thoee photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mario Valenzuela II​ here you go.. this is my post with all the game pieces and info I have on the RPG

    https://plus.google.com/116260179700704401059/posts/E4Krmwt6GC6

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Created a Wiki page for the RPG being played at the MAGNUS Reawakens event - please help add intel and share...