FAIR - Rising of a new anomalous zone?
FAIR - Rising of a new anomalous zone?
As Yik Sheng Lee revealed a detailed map of anomalous zones I asked myself if there could be some more.
Regarding this question it is possible that GSI (https://www.gsi.de/en/start/news.htm) could be an anomalous zone similar to CERN.
The research program at GSI investigates the structure of matter at every level - from materials to plasma research to biophysics, atomic physics and nuclear physics.
Together with physicists from all over the world, GSI is planning to build the new accelerator center FAIR for research with antiproton and ion beams. Constructed as an extension of the existing GSI facility, FAIR will be one of the largest accelerator facilities in the world. Scientists from all over the world will be able to gain new insights into the structure of matter…
I took my chance for access to this facility and the few portals for #MAGNUSBuilder. At this point I would like to share intel of this [REDACTED] with you.
Edgar Allan Wright H. Richard Loeb Devra Bogdanovich






As Yik Sheng Lee revealed a detailed map of anomalous zones I asked myself if there could be some more.
Regarding this question it is possible that GSI (https://www.gsi.de/en/start/news.htm) could be an anomalous zone similar to CERN.
The research program at GSI investigates the structure of matter at every level - from materials to plasma research to biophysics, atomic physics and nuclear physics.
Together with physicists from all over the world, GSI is planning to build the new accelerator center FAIR for research with antiproton and ion beams. Constructed as an extension of the existing GSI facility, FAIR will be one of the largest accelerator facilities in the world. Scientists from all over the world will be able to gain new insights into the structure of matter…
I took my chance for access to this facility and the few portals for #MAGNUSBuilder. At this point I would like to share intel of this [REDACTED] with you.
Edgar Allan Wright H. Richard Loeb Devra Bogdanovich






Begin Enlightenment Creativity/thought/idea Portal Separate Search...
ReplyDeleteThese Glyphs are present in your photos. ;)
Being in that facility today gave me the "NianticProject" feeling. Would not have been surprised meeting some of the researchers there.
ReplyDelete