Since the beginning of #FateOfThe13 there rumored a question in my mind: ”Why is each archetype sharded in seven...


Since the beginning of #FateOfThe13 there rumored a question in my mind: ”Why is each archetype sharded in seven parts?”

In a post from Martin Schubert​​ the number of 7 was analyzed and stated to be important for us.[1] In his post he mentioned the seven chakras and that let me sit up.

I KNOW
I SEE
I SPEAK
I LOVE
I DO
I FEEL
I AM

In theory all seven chakras are bound together and should not be isolated or sharded.

And there is one thing to mention too. Just listen to the Roland Jarvis​​ Manifesto.[2]

I EXIST
I FEEL
I REMEMBER
I AM

What is missing? The reason for Calvins failed experiment?

[1] https://goo.gl/x6idx7
[2] https://goo.gl/MHzzqQ

Edgar Allan Wright​​
H. Richard Loeb​​

Comments

  1. en.wikipedia.org - Cogito ergo sum - Wikipedia

    This type of reflection brings me back to the philosophy of the past lessons.
    The thought of Descartes is similar to the axioms proposed EVEN from the chakra philosophy, however, the Europe of the time, it was the THOUGHT and REASON to determine the maximum of the weight of Descartes' theory.

    The evolution of this key intimate vision, however, reflects perfectly the study proposed here.
    Excellent analysis.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Created a Wiki page for the RPG being played at the MAGNUS Reawakens event - please help add intel and share...