I thought they had given up and went away.

I thought they had given up and went away. For over two weeks I´ve heard or seen nothing from them. But I was wrong. After an extraordinary strange event at "the" portal at Zurich Main Station which must´ve caught their attention they made their move yesterday.

It should´nt have been shocking for me since I knew, but still I was scared. To see these two persons in real life when you were thinking of them as fictional characters in a game for so long gives you the creeps. She knew she had to get her point across in short time, because my wife would miss me if I was gone for too long. So she was brisk and to the point, the intimidating presence of her personal gorilla helping her with it. I knew what this man has been capable of in the past, so I kept silent. They let me out of their car 10 minutes later with an offer, a threat, a whole lot to think about and two weeks time to make my decision.

This morning I saw the other car again. Did she force their hand too by taking action? I don´t know. I have to wait and see. Right now, I´m thinking primarily about her enticing, still completely amoral offer. I fought her for so long, but this is like a siren song in my head - almost impossible to resist. I will share with you soon what happened in Zurich two days ago and in Munich last sommer.

The world around us is really not what it seems. Be careful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Created a Wiki page for the RPG being played at the MAGNUS Reawakens event - please help add intel and share...