Special Announcement
Special Announcement
We've noticed a large tick in people wanting access to the Essex Hangout in the last couple of weeks.
So, Matt Stevenson of Project Isthmus and I have been working on a exciting solution to this.
We've managed to create a Operation Essex Telegram chat and we've linked it to the Hangout so people in one chat can see the activity on the other!
This'll allow us to expand the willing Investigators who want to jump even further down the rabbit hole to do so.
In order to join you'll need the Telegram app, which can be downloaded from either the Google Play Store or the App Store on iOS.
From there, you'll need the access link to enter the chat. *Here's the link: https://telegram.me/joinchat/BNGL80EOR0SHtMHGCXUuXw
It is vital to state that all chat syncs occasionally have service outages/need repair. The Operation Essex team will always closely monitor this service and respond timely to such needs.
If you wanna jump in, go ahead and I can't wait to see you on the other side. I'd like to give Matt my sincere thanks for helping me put this together!
-Mustafa.
https://telegram.me/joinchat/BNGL80EOR0SHtMHGCXUuXw
We've noticed a large tick in people wanting access to the Essex Hangout in the last couple of weeks.
So, Matt Stevenson of Project Isthmus and I have been working on a exciting solution to this.
We've managed to create a Operation Essex Telegram chat and we've linked it to the Hangout so people in one chat can see the activity on the other!
This'll allow us to expand the willing Investigators who want to jump even further down the rabbit hole to do so.
In order to join you'll need the Telegram app, which can be downloaded from either the Google Play Store or the App Store on iOS.
From there, you'll need the access link to enter the chat. *Here's the link: https://telegram.me/joinchat/BNGL80EOR0SHtMHGCXUuXw
It is vital to state that all chat syncs occasionally have service outages/need repair. The Operation Essex team will always closely monitor this service and respond timely to such needs.
If you wanna jump in, go ahead and I can't wait to see you on the other side. I'd like to give Matt my sincere thanks for helping me put this together!
-Mustafa.
https://telegram.me/joinchat/BNGL80EOR0SHtMHGCXUuXw
Thank YOU Mustafa Said for allowing me the opportunity to help, AND for being the one who finally was able to convince all the needed parties that this should be set up! Once again you've done the Investigative community a GREAT service!! (Ha ha, no pun intended.) ;-)
ReplyDeleteYAY! Huge thanks goes out to Matt Stevenson and Mustafa Said
ReplyDeleteYei! Thanks a lot! Joining in 3, 2, 1...
ReplyDeleteLike i said on telegram, thanks a lot guys. Great idea.
ReplyDeleteWell done all, seems to be working splendidly
ReplyDeleteThank you for doing this, it is truly appreciated, look forward to getting more involved
ReplyDeleteThank you, I always thought the Hangout limit was overly restrictive and I didn't want to take a slot from someone more active, but I'll gladly join the TG chat.
ReplyDelete👍😸
ReplyDeleteGood idea! I hope to follow all conversations without losing information... Hahaha
ReplyDeletethanks for your work Mustafa Said Matt Stevenson!!
Great ideia, thanks a lot
ReplyDeleteThanks for the invite!
ReplyDeleteBest news I have heard ever, thank you!
ReplyDeleteoh great another app to add to all ready many I have for ingress> can we maby not do this ? I'm starting to get overwhelmed with all the apps everyone wants me to have to get anything .
ReplyDeleteBrendan Wallach I am confused by what you mean by "all these apps". The only apps I carry for Ingress are the scanner itself, Google Hangouts and now Telegram. All the others are purely optional as far as I am concerned
ReplyDeleteI have zello for one group . and another app for anther group . its just a pain in butt to keep everythings going and what
ReplyDelete.
ReplyDeleteSweet!
ReplyDeleteTelegram! Yes!
ReplyDeleteTom Rothwell Ingress Enlightened HK Godh4rd 1947 (Birstall) Squadron
ReplyDeleteJust an update here, now that the main introduction of the technology has transpired, to prevent auto-joins from a public link, the join link has been changed. Simply state you want added and someone will add you. :-)
ReplyDeleteMatt Stevenson I would like to be added to the chat :)
ReplyDeleteCarlo Bollini so sorry for the slow reply, I've sent you a HO message to get your TG ID to add you.
ReplyDeleteCan I join Matt Stevenson
ReplyDeleteAdded!
ReplyDeleteIs this still happening? Or is there a way to get into the Hangout if Telegram isn't a thing anymore?
ReplyDeleteJeff Coleman yes it is, send me or post your Telegram name and we will get you added :-)
ReplyDeleteMatt Stevenson Sent you a HO messgae with my Telegram. :) Thanks in advance!
ReplyDeleteHey, can I be added to the telegram group? Think I was in the group but have quit somehow😂
ReplyDeletePhilip Ouyang certainly! Is your TG name luvu4evermore?
ReplyDeleteMatt Stevenson Yes! That's it! Thanks a lot!
ReplyDeleteI get an error saying "this group does not seem to exist" even if I access the link 😭
ReplyDeleteYutoRaion We had to update (change) the link, as it had gotten passed to a random "everyone join" group... If you post or PM me your Telegram user name I will add you :)
ReplyDeleteMatt Stevenson oh I see.
ReplyDeleteMy Telegram ID is same my IGN, "@YutoRaion" ;)