Hi all
Hi all,
The first time that I had a scaner in my hands (when the invitation was required) I was able to saw some videos about the faction choice, in the videos someone explained the perspective of each faction...
Obviously the videos only appeared before my choose, and when a new agent start his or her scaner the videos are no more available...
Anyone remember that videos?
There is a place where to find that videos again?
I'm really curious of see it again...
Thanks in advance.
The first time that I had a scaner in my hands (when the invitation was required) I was able to saw some videos about the faction choice, in the videos someone explained the perspective of each faction...
Obviously the videos only appeared before my choose, and when a new agent start his or her scaner the videos are no more available...
Anyone remember that videos?
There is a place where to find that videos again?
I'm really curious of see it again...
Thanks in advance.
https://youtu.be/f2xwxaQTJQ0
ReplyDeleteI think that's what your looking for
ReplyDeleteSimon Gleeson wow, long time ago, you make me doubt, I really see it in the scaner?
ReplyDeleteIt's amazing the global map almost empty...
I remember a excited guy in a lab saying about the enlighten is peaceful..
Each faction selling the history...
Hope you can help...
That was version 1.00.0 from 4 years ago. I can't find anything before this. I have found other videos of ingress version 1.00.0 but they all start the same. Like this one youtube.com - Ingress ( Niantic Project ) - Part 1 - Introduction to your new life! at 1.40minutes he turns on ingress.
ReplyDeletePerhaps it was an Ingress report you remember. I'm not sure.
ReplyDeleteSimon Gleeson I'm pretty sure of not de IR, the videos "sell" the faction... Thanks a lot...
ReplyDeleteWell, Niantic has always been kind of resistance biased. So was that video. Jaime Ochoa Malagón that video kind of sells the factions, ADA and Jarvis try to convince you. Ada has the whole speech and Jarvis 5 words.
ReplyDeleteJuan Pedro Peralta no the videos are people talking (a real video, seems to be labs) and about and the enlighten speech was so "happy", they feel so complete, I don't remember well the resistance...
ReplyDeleteThose had to be youtube videos, the cel internet network didnt have that much capacity back on the day.
ReplyDelete